Manager, Customer Success Training
PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
The Manager, Customer Success (CS) Training, is responsible for the strategic vision and tactical execution of a comprehensive training program to support the learning needs of all roles within PatientPop’s Customer Success organization from onboarding to relationship management. The Manager will create and deliver scalable training content to foster and grow the desired knowledge and skills to support operational consistency, repeatability and accuracy, and an exceptional customer experience. Programs will cover the full spectrum including, but not limited to, new hire onboarding, tools, operational workflows, soft skills, SEO, and new product/program releases, all while leveraging multiple learning tools/formats and measuring success and effectiveness throughout.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and deliver training curriculum including exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, etc.; manage the full curriculum development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deprecation
- Manage and optimize centralized LMS, Knowledge Base and FAQs; monitor to identify additional opportunities for improved content or training
- Define and own curriculum assessment strategies to measure training impact on both individuals and the organization; analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations
- Project manage roll-out plans, evaluation and feedback systems for all training programs; own stakeholder communications, launch strategy, and planning cycles
- Collaborate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to support training for new products, programs, tools, and process changes
- Become an expert in our product, value proposition, industry, and best practices to drive customers’ success on our platform.
- Stay up to date on SEO best practices and online marketing trends.
- Work with SMEs to capture knowledge and real-world experience to be delivered within training initiatives and programs
- Work with CS members to identify and analyze training gaps and propose scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure consistent positioning and communication across the full customer journey
- Apply adult learning principles to create learning curricula that best suit the needs of the content (online, classroom, or blended learning methods)
- Stay aware of trends, tools, and technologies in the training industry; apply appropriately in support of overarching strategic training objectives
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years operational training experience, preferably in a SaaS business
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to know what’s going on and to get yourself up-to-speed. You aren’t the type to wait for an invitation to the table.
- Demonstrated ability to manage curriculum development and maintenance across multiple modalities
- Excellent coordination, project management, and organization skills; able to drive multiple projects at once
- Experience coaching trainers/facilitators
- Flexibility with changing programs and processes; a willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use/develop data to drive decision making
- Experience working effectively with technical teams and senior leadership
- Track record of creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new processes
- Proficient knowledge of LMS systems, Knowledge Management systems, and online training programs
- Proficient in the use of virtual facilitation tools (e.g. Zoom, WebEx or similar) and learning management systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com, or other CRM tool, Google Docs and Google Sites
- Proficient in Word, PPT, and Excel
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
- Digital marketing experience a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.