Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
The Logistics Manager will help to manage the company's warehouse partners, work to improve the company's logistics processes. The Logistics Manager reports to the Fulfilment Manager and will play a key role in helping to develop and maintain Fame House E-commerce process.
- Work with warehouse partners on process improvements
- Monitoring and reporting on partner KPI's, help to find ways to improve
- Cycle Count Scheduling and Management
- End to End logistics efficiency
- Assist in Rate Card management on D2C stores
- Review and approve store back end data at time of store/product launch
- Assist in ensuring enough data exists to allow financial reports to be processed correctly
- Assist in EOM warehouse invoice reconciliation
- Oversee stock migrations and assignments
- Training and assisting other team members
- Assist in implementing new freight carrier integrations
- Adhoc projects and reporting requests
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
- Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
- Adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of Product, inventory and order management systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Very strong communication skills
- Works well with a team
- 3+ years of experience working e-commerce and logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, MIS, Merchandising or a related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.