Junior Account Coordinator
Cie Digital Labs (CDL), an award-winning top-place to work in Orange County Hybrid Interactive-Technology Studio, is looking for an entry-level Account Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Junior Account Coordinator works closely with the Account Management team to facilitate new and ongoing print, video, and web projects. This role is responsible for helping resources prioritize their work, ensure deliverables are accurate, on strategy and meet business requirements. To do this successfully requires effective communication with cross-functional teams and the ability to be resourceful and flexible.
Where you will be in one year:
- Owning enterprise partner relationships
- Driving high-level strategy for enterprise partners
- 3-5 years ahead of your entry-level industry peers
What you'll do to get there:
- You'll be the glue. You’ll be in charge of taking meeting notes and making sure all the action items internally and externally are accounted for and completed. Amazing follow-up, keeping everything moving forward, and managing up so nothing falls through the cracks come naturally for you.
- Not just an order taker. You understand how to decipher client requests and guide them to a better solution rather than taking the request at face value.
- Analysis without paralysis. Lots of data and numbers don’t scare you. It is easy for you to quickly glean insights when given a lot of data to sort through.
- Always ahead of the game (maybe a little psychic). Planning ahead, looking at all the angles, anticipating potential problems are your specialty. Multi-tasking to the max doesn’t faze you one bit.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Entry-level experience managing clients or in an agency setting
- Passion for the automotive world
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Comfort with Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote a must
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Who We Are:
At Cie Digital Labs, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary, profit share, and equity. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner...
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open workspace is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!