IT Support Specialist
Procore is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our rapid response team of technicians supporting all manner of technology-related projects and tasks. You will work in a hyper-growth SaaS company that requires solid technical, analysis, communication, and troubleshooting skills. As an integral member of the IT team, you will answer questions, resolve issues, participate in projects, and provide world-class service and support to our colleagues across all Procore locations.
Ideal candidates will possess attention to detail, be a competent and thoughtful communicator, and have a genuine desire to help others. Most importantly, you are eager to learn and share knowledge and will be able to detect problems early, identify the root cause of the issue, and provide rapid resolution in an enterprise IT environment. This is an internal support position based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot IT systems and peripherals
- Provide training and support to end users across the entire organization in-person and remotely
- Deploy new hardware and software solutions and work with third-party providers to resolve problems
- Assist with various cross-departmental projects and initiatives (i.e. office moves, company expansion projects, security and compliance initiative, etc.)
- Continuously monitor, provide status, and completion information via our internal ticketing system as well as voicemail, email, IM, and in-person communication
- Provide initial desk setup and user training to new hires
- Assist in backing up and/or transferring of data using specialized software and tools
- Provide support for special onsite and off-site events
- Expedite departmental and enterprise-wide software deployments
- Create, update, and maintain support documentation and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Associated or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in IT-related role supporting end users and diagnosing, troubleshooting, and documenting technology issues
- Demonstrated experience supporting devices and peripherals running on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS
- Understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless/VPN)
- Strong desire and proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and task management skills, strong attention to detail, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Hands on experience with IT systems such as Active Directory, Okta, Google Apps, Zoom, VMware, or related technologies
- Able to work in a team environment, share information, and work collaboratively with other departments
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and read a 14” monitor at resolution of 1920x1080
- Process management experience, information security and compliance certifications, and experience with hardware/software provisioning and deployment systems are not required but would be a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.