IT Project Manager (Corporate System and Insight)
IT Project Manager (Corporate Systems and Insight)
As an IT Project Manager coordinates the implementation of stakeholder requirements for corporate business systems initiatives and ensures that multiple projects deliver on time, within budget, and to stakeholder specifications. In addition, incumbents in this position will work cross functionally across different business groups and IT teams to manage and implement projects for corporate enterprise systems, Data Management, IT security, audit and compliance and network operations.
The successful candidate will be an energetic and clear communicator who has deep experience in project management. Responsibilities will include medium to large sized initiatives from standing up a new project to execution and stabilization.
What you'll do:
- Be accountable for the overall success of the project. Work closely with business stakeholders and other project team members to ensure projects achieve their goals, are delivered on time and on budget to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Lead the project planning process, including the identification of project deliverables and the creation of the detailed project plan. Own the Work Breakdown Structure and other key pieces of project documentation.
- Identify and manage risks that might impact the project’s goals, budget, or schedule.
- Coordinate the activities of cross-functional team members, ensuring they have the information they need to make decisions and that they complete their assignments on time.
- Actively monitor project dependencies and risks
- Leads, motivates, manages and supports assigned team members to ensure adherence to process and procedures to maximize contribution to effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordinate and communicate with project resources, internal team, stakeholders and vendors on all aspects of project progression/status.
- Measure progress and monitor performance (overall, scope, schedule, costs, quality)
- Actively manage risks including issue escalation and resolution
- Present project status in front of senior and executive leadership
- Manage the project team for all aspects of the project. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, our quality standards are met, and are internal stakeholders are satisfied.
- Very comfortable with ambiguity; able to take a high-level vision and translate it into an actionable project plan that is resilient to changing priorities; able to achieve desired outcomes with little direction from senior management
- Decisive, action-oriented attitude; able and willing to own issues and drive them to resolution; not afraid to challenge more senior team members when necessary and appropriate
- Conduct post project implementation reviews to document lessons learned and provide to organization to update applicable methodology, tools, templates.
What you'll need:
- 5 years minimum in Technical Project Management.
- Experience working in SaaS industry in implementing any of the solutions - ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Subscription Billing, Master data management solutions and Identity access management.
- PMP or equivalent certification in Project Management disciplines.
- Proficiency with related PPM software tools including but not limited to MS Project, Smartsheets,JIRA, Google docs etc.
- Ability to work as Scrum master in following Agile project management methods and principles.
- Ability to strategically analyze technical information with a strong technical understanding and the ability to inform others.
- Comfortable and effective in a very fast paced environment with changing priorities; Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Savvy about both business and technology; able to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Exceptional coordination, strategic planning and quality management skills.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017