Integrations Support Specialist - Tech Ops
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
As part of the Customer Support Tech Ops team, you will efficiently respond and resolve technical cases related to pre & post launch websites within established service level agreements. You will provide excellent customer support to help troubleshoot problems with live EMR calendar integrations and resolve any related customer issues. Along with being customer facing, you will also support internal teams with technical integration issues and/or questions.
You will partner and liaise with the Engineering department on advanced and escalated integration cases; and, you will document integration related processes, FAQs and departmental training guides. You will tend to after hours and weekend escalations as needed.
Skills you’ll bring:
- College degree, preferably in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent education and work experience in the healthcare technology field.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position, focused on Electronic Health Records implementations/integrations.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of patient appointment booking workflow
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Customer oriented, "owns" the customer's problems, troubleshoots, and is able to solve inquiries.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of best EMR practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to haves:
- Technical Capacity
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Sales Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
Why you're important to us:
Integrations is a primary focus at PatientPop and the Technical Operations team holds a key role in maintaining the health of our integrated practices through troubleshooting. Keeping practices integrated improves key performance indicators, decreases churn, and increases their average lifetime value. The Technical Operations team supports internal and external teams through a deep understanding of the integrations logic -- this is necessary to troubleshoot and provide solutions for both the practices and the company.
In 90 days you will:
As a Technical Operations team member, you need to develop an understanding of the many facets of integrations. First, you will learn the PatientPop settings that affect integrations. Next, you will study how integrations are set up by shadowing activations. Coupled with these foundations, your critical thinking and ability to explain your solution to a layman will carry us to success. In addition to providing solutions to our practices, you will be working with Project Managers and Engineers to improve our integrations.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.