We’re looking for a Integrations Consultant to join our Client Services team. In this role, you’ll ensure that all clients are successful with their custom integrations using the Procore API. You’ll be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including technical integration consulting, integration design and development, business workflows, team collaboration, and client relationship building.
As an Integrations Consultant at Procore, customer success is a motivating goal. Successful candidates are service oriented and possess a strong understanding of APIs and integrations. You’re able to work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results that are beneficial to both the customer and our overarching technical strategy.
What You'll Do
- Lead integration development projects including design, consulting, and development management. Light project management may also be required on these engagements
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all custom ERP integrations with Procore
- Collaborate and deliver statements of work for technical services projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of technical and business stakeholders and project managers
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal client-facing teams including Sales, Customer Success Managers, Product Consultants, and Implementation Managers
- Use client data and industry trends to drive the development of future professional Services engagements
- This position requires up to 25% travel
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong understanding of integration and application development lifecycles
- In-depth knowledge of integration architectures, software development frameworks
- Experience with professional services and consulting practices
- Experience applying enterprise software integration strategies tailored to specific business requirements, including financial integrations within ERP and accounting systems
- Knowledge and/or ability to learn “low-code” software development platforms (ie. Dell Boomi and/or Mulsesoft, etc.) and integration business flows
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, for technical and business audiences
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.