Intacct Implementation Manager
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Intacct Implementation Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for an Intacct Implementation Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have seven or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, ERP implementation experience, and client relationship management. The Intacct Implementation Manager will work in parallel with members of our implementation team to provide our largest clients with fully integrated ERP solution utilizing ServiceTitan’s and Intacct’s software platforms.
The person will have three main responsibilities: 1) Lead the discovery, design, setup and UAT of Intacct accounting platform, 2) serve as Intacct SME and collaborate with product and implementation team members to improve our Intacct integration and implementation methodology 3) set and manage client relationships for ongoing Intacct implementation projects. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front line payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
What you'll do
- Conduct Intacct discovery with clients to determine integration objectives and scope
- Document business processes including order to cash, procurement to pay, and GL to reporting
- Configure Intacct instance according to customer requirements
- Train end users on the Intacct system
- Assist customers with data conversions
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing the Intacct tools.
- Setup and configure 3rd integration tools with assistance from the ServiceTitan Implementation Manager
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results.
- Act as an Intacct subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Serve as the face of the company in front of our largest clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
What you'll need
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Finance or MIS (CPA desirable but not required)
- 5-7 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas 1) Accounting 2) ERP Implementation 3) Client Relationship Management
- Excellent MS Excel skills, particularly logical and reference functions
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of leading successful Intacct implementations
- Solid understanding of Procurement, Revenue Recognition, AR/AP and Financial Reporting
- 10-25% travel
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017