Implementations Engineering Specialist
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a brilliant and versatile Implementations Engineering Specialist who knows the technology and hospitality landscapes.
- Implement and deploy INTELITY systems and platform technology for customers
- Train INTELITY customers on platform use and applications, which includes, without limitation, understanding the product at a high level to demonstrate the maximum value of the software providing optimal customer use
- Work closely with Project Managers and Engineering teams on interface integrations and installations of the Company’s products and services
- Partner with systems, product and engineering team members for on-boarding new product elements and enhancements
- Represent brand INTELITY onsite with our customer base in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5-years in a related field and professional experience
- Experience in technology or software systems
- Experience in MS SQL/SQL manager
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Understanding of basic Wi-Fi network and troubleshooting
- Problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Ability to travel 50–75% of the time including internationally
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and balance multiple priorities with minimal direction
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.