Head of Global Technical Support
- Build and maintain the short-term & long-term vision for Global Technical Support organization. Plan for growth of the technical support organization, which includes analyzing cost structure, service consistency, and process optimization.
- Determine and hire optimal staffing for existing clients as well as for new business efforts.
- Determine the use of ticketing, monitoring and communication systems to provide excellent customer service to both enterprise and community customers.
- Evaluate, implement and manage Technical Support systems to provide organizational efficiency for the operations of the global support teams.
- Ensure all support tickets are correctly actioned and processed within agreed SLA.
- Manage key performance metrics to ensure best in class technical support delivery via multiple customer touch points (i.e. phone, email, community).
- Monitor, manage and respond to service metrics and alerts; prioritizing as appropriate.
- Ensure customer satisfaction reflects the highest quality of support delivery.
- Communicate with vendors to check, maintain or replace hardware as well as help to identify and fix network related issues.
- Foster a collaborative, team focused environment dedicated to supporting our clients in our platform.
- 10+ years of leading a technical customer service organization.
- Proven ability to work in an environment with limited processes and customer focus to create a best in class customer experience.
- Salesforce, Jira, and Freshdesk expertise.
- Experience leading a global support team.
- Experience working with a very technical support team focusing on efficient troubleshooting on complicated, distributed database systems deployed in various customer environments.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Experience building and executing strategic growth plans for a customer service organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend