Head - Global Capacity Partnerships
We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets. The Head - Global Capacity Partnerships will lead the human team at Engineer.ai that will take a project from Design to Delivery. This team has a combination of customer product expert and customer technical experts. These experts play the role of the product & technical advisor to the customer.
Why We Need This Role
The Head of Capacity Partnerships will help ensure that supply of creators and partners is always ahead of the demand on the platform in North and South America. This role will help us strike effective deals with capacity partners balancing on demand and on spot capacity. We need the role holder to build capacity partners into an effective go to market channel to drive projects from capacity partners. And to achieve all the key result areas drive partner NPS.
Why You Should Join
This role will give you a chance to build a strong international supply network by aggregating hundreds of capacity partners and helping them increase business by driving depth of engagement. Thus this role will give you a strong experience for building a strong partner / supply side network as well as build a new go to market channel. You will be a part of the new business models that drive on aggregation of commoditized businesses and help you gain significant insights into the working of new and fast growing business model.
First Six Month Deliverables
- TAT to start of project from Sales Order
- % of Human Network on Spot
- Avg Delta on Rack Rate of Skilled Professional
- Partner NPS
- % of 4 star partners - depth of engagement across 4 potential partnership opportunities.
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- Candidate should have experience of customer delivery thru digital platforms - (SME digital platform experience preferred)
- Candidate should have managed large teams across geographies
- Good cross functional and external stakeholder management
- Should have a broad understanding of business, cost structures and product prototypes
- Candidate should understand and use project management techniques / tools like agile and scrum
- Should have knowledge of basic structures and product roadmap - features, modules, MVP, A/B testing, UX driven product development, product analytics
- Should have experienced upsell / inside sales and have knowledge of incentive & process requirements to drive a large organization in that direction.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place