We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Operations Team.
Our Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed. From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Global Head of Learning & Development will be one of our global people champions for employee experience; obsessed with driving innovation, building and scaling our learning and talent capabilities and applying your unique expertise to how we enable the next generation of digital leaders.
This role will be the primary thought leader for developing an integrated approach to learning, leadership development, performance, and talent management at BCGDV. Your primary goal is to ensure our talent are continually growing and performing at their fullest potential
In this newly created role, you will take a global approach to build a holistic learning and talent strategy while working closely with regional teams to ensure aligned local and cross-functional execution and capitalizing on innovation in the regions. As BCGDV continues to grow, this role will identify opportunities to enhance organizational effectiveness and produce innovative yet practical training programs with measurable impact. You will continuously draw upon the latest innovations in learning and development to challenge our thinking.
In this role you will use your skills to:
- Work with each area of the business to identify development needs and rapidly design/deploy solutions that will deepen expertise in BCGDV’s unique methodology and strengthen leadership capabilities
- Develop and deliver scalable competency-based models and global learning and talent programs
- Collaborate with BCG and leverage BCG programs and technologies where appropriate
- Foster a strong global team that shares L&D best practices/tools across regions
- Define global training guidelines and best practices
- Define and manage global budgets alongside Operations and Finance
- Develop metrics to track and analyze L&D ROI / success
We are looking for someone with:
- Up to date knowledge on the latest global learning & development trends, technologies and best practices across industries and with a progressive outlook on performance and development
- 12+ years of experience leading regional and/or global learning & development teams and/or executive education or consulting experience
- High emotional intelligence and exceptional communication and influencing skills; experience working with C-level senior leaders in a dynamic stakeholder environment with competing priorities
- Virtual and matrixed organization experience highly preferred
- Business acumen coupled with great attention to the human element
- Analytical thinker with an ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Experience with training needs assessment, program management, strategic planning and change management
- High level of integrity; track record of building strong trust and confidence with business leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in related field preferred
- Willing to travel internationally
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the position scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Ready to take the lead? Visit us at BCGDV.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.