Global Administration Coordinator
Maintaining various Global Administration internal systems with regards to content, sharing of information and communications, data integrity and data remediation (where/when needed). Supporting Global Admin by performing a variety of daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Assisting in all aspects of internal communications and distribution/upkeep of documentation.
- 'Engagement Call' tracking and coordination
- Maintaining current documentation and uploading of files to Global SharePoint (Centerpoint) Intranet site
- Administration of project status and management communication tool, including issuing/tracking of licenses, maintaining current user list and project inventory, etc.
- Maintain updates to, and participate/contribute to the redesign and rebranding of, internal Intranet site
- Products and Recordings research and data updates/remediation
- Administrative communications assistance and support
- Creative analytics and PRO analysis, including assisting with pipeline projections and MDRC tracking
- Ad-Hoc/General projects, research and support
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup, graphing and some formulas) required.
- Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly, and work proactively.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Overtime as required.
- 1-2 years music publishing company experience desired but not essential.
- 4 year college degree; Music Business focus preferred but not required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.