German Speaking Customer Support Agent (Temp) - Society6
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
Society6 is looking for someone who has an interest in interacting and consulting with customers and members of our site. As a Customer Support Agent, you will have the opportunity to influence the way Society6 meets the support needs of its users, and positively enhance Society6’s brand in the marketplace through successful customer interactions.
- Deliver a high level of email customer support for Society6 customers and members.
- Support customers via Society6’s ticketing system and answer/respond to domestic and international inquiries.
- Respond to technical issues and provide instructions to Society6 users.
- Be the liaison between customers and Society6’s in-house product and technology teams by providing user feedback
- Respond to 20-30 inquiry/ticket emails per hour
- Resilient personality; a positive outlook on life; and who are interested in Society6, mobile technology, and social apps!
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Advanced mastery of both the English and German languages
- Ability to work from home
- Comfortable with using technology -- IM, Skype, email -- as a primary form of communication
- Views problem-solving as a stimulating challenge
- Access to high speed internet connection to execute assigned tasks
- Previous experience reporting into a remote office/supervisor is a plus
- Photoshop and photo/image knowledge a plus. This includes terminology.
When applying, please provide answers to these three questions in your cover letter:
- Describe a recent situation where a person or business provided you with great service and/or, exceptionally poor service. What it made this interaction so memorable?
- What would you consider to be the most important aspect of helping a Society6 user solve a problem?
- Why does this position with Society6 interest you?
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.