Fulfillment Support Lead
Greater LA Area
As a Fulfillment Support Lead you are on the front lines as a subject matter expert of our
issues and exceptions processes. The lead is ensuring that the quality of both the product and
our operational processes are never sacrificed. Upholding quality and safety standards to the
highest degree, the fulfillment support lead will focus on a specific area and process in the
building and will be responsible for the operation’s success by ensuring orders in the
fulfillment support flow are solved and returned to the flow for same-day shipment.
Fulfillment by Example
You understand the importance of the customer experience and how the fulfillment support
process can directly affect it. You’ll take ownership on every order that enters the fulfillment
In this role you will:
- Ensuring compliance to all safety standards for self and staff members at all times.
- Meeting fulfillment support targets and goals.
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time frame.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Providing training to current and new employees of appropriate procedures by the expected standards.
- Oversee an identified process and staff to make sure work meets quality standards and is performed according to established procedures.
- Troubleshooting any problem orders.
- Identifying and resolving issues before they become a larger problem.
- Coordinating with fulfillment team leads to ensure daily fulfillment goals are met.
- Works with fulfillment manager and other to provide constant feedback on overall process successes and opportunities.
- Exemplify and Lead team through Goat’s 5 core values.
- Foster an inclusive culture in the fulfillment support team.
- Lead and train team on process and teamwork.
- Train/onboard fulfillment team members on standards.
- Create, recommend and train standards.
- Execute warehouse opening and closing procedures.
- Support product flow within the building.
GOAT Group is the world's largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description