Front Desk Receptionist
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up to the task! The Front Desk Receptionist is someone that has high, positive energy and a passion for getting to know the iHerb team! We are looking for someone with AMAZING organizational skills, reliable, and up to take on any new task or project that comes their way! If you are looking to really make a spot for yourself in a fast paced and rewarding atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our LinkedIn!
The Front Desk Receptionist will provide general administrative support to the management team and office staff located in the position's assigned office. This position requires an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team. The core functions of this position will efficiently streamline continuous and ad hoc duties as they relate to individual projects.
- Provide administrative support to all departments in the form of projects and tasks as assigned
- (Based upon location) Prepare new hire orientation packets and “swag” bags of iHerb items
- (Based upon location) Contact Safety & Security Supervisor to assign new hire security badges
- Enter confirmation of packing slips into Netsuite system for procurement confirmation
- Warmly acknowledge visitors, vendors and potential candidates as a professional front-office representative for the company, ensuring the appropriate team member is notified accordingly
- Maintain the professional appearance of the lobby and reception area
- Receives and handles incoming deliveries and packages
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information, documents, e-mails and in handling team member’s information
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, manage any outgoing mail and overnight packages using iHerb contracted delivery services (e.g.,UPS, DHL)
- Ordering of all food and office supplies
- (Based upon location) Oversee the office porter, ensuring he/she is stocking and maintaining inventory, keeping storage areas and kitchens on both office floors stocked and organized
- Schedule and maintain meeting calendars and conference rooms
- Receiving mail and other duties needed to transfer items between other company locations
- Assists with the necessary communication and follow-up regarding building maintenance and housekeeping requests to the property management company and vendor for timely resolution
- Coordinate and order meals, snacks for lunch meetings related to training, management meetings, team member events and monthly birthday/anniversaries
- Make travel arrangements for executives and management
- File papers and documents into appropriate files in an organized manner
- Updates bulletin boards, required posters, and CCTV application
- Make photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions
- Proficient in managing multiple calendars consecutively
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent dependability is a must
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Ability to independently troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with cloud-based systems for record retention