Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support C-level/VP executive leader. Experience managing a high volume desk and handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment is essential, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders both internal and external with the highest degree of respect and professionalism.
In this role you will:
- Oversee a full range of administrative support tasks for an executive leader (C-level/VP)
- Accurately manage calendar for appointments, meetings, and interviews
- Serve as liaison between executive and various departments and key stakeholders
- Arrange extensive and detailed travel plans and itineraries (both domestic and international)
- Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in planning team, interdepartmental and external meetings and coordinating events
- Conduct research in preparation for key meetings with internal and external parties as well as occasional special projects
- Take detailed minutes during key meetings and disseminate clear next steps / action items when applicable
- Provide assistance as needed on activities run by the Marketing team, including event set up and take down, major meeting set up, etc.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting VP / C-Level executives in a fast-paced organization
- Strong organizational, communication skills (both verbal and written - editing, grammatical), and research skills
- High proficiency in G-Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Enthusiasm for a start-up environment with fast-paced changes
- A multitasker with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks at hand with accuracy and efficiency
- Exceptional planning skills and an acute attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with a high level of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description