Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Omaze is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer. As the CEO's gatekeeper and main point of contact, you will play an integral role in strategically streamlining his day-to-day operations. We need a team player who is organized, professional, and empathetic.
You will be responsible for managing the CEO's calendar, coordinating aspects of his professional and personal life, and handling communications with entertainment executives, brand partners, and investors.
The successful candidate will be:
- Meticulous. You have tremendous attention to detail. Nothing goes unnoticed by you!
- Proactive. You identify needs ahead of time and take full responsibility for driving the CEO's schedule forward.
- Resourceful. You're excellent at seeking out information and finding the best possible solution to any given problem.
- A Problem Solver. You can handle a million things at once and instead of saying “No,” you say, “Let me find out!” You work hard to make sure everything falls into place as seamlessly as possible.
- A Strong Communicator. You have stellar written communication skills, exercise tact, good judgment, and directly relay updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule and optimize complex calendar of internal and external meetings
- Prioritize focus for the CEO, such as: documents to review and sign, deadlines, important emails and mail to attend to, invitations, etc.
- Represent the CEO as his first point of contact via email and phone; answer questions and source information whenever possible
- Coordinate locations for meetings, appointments, travel and accommodations
- Run errands for both personal and business purposes
- Assist where needed with the execution of events, activities, and special projects
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience assisting executives, preferably in entertainment and/or at a startup
- Demonstrated longevity in previous roles and a long-term career interest as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- An upbeat attitude and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit. Include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit.