How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Organize and attend team meetings within the Business organization.
- Be highly adept at multitasking, managing extensive scheduling, as well as proactively prepare for meetings and follow through.
- Thrive at working under pressure with the ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with great discretion and professional poise.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants at the company to coordinate cross-department meetings and 1:1s.
- Use sound judgment and common sense to resolve most questions and problems independently, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
Executive Partnership & Communication:
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executives and internal departments; demonstrating leadership, trust and credibility.
- Assist in follow-up of emails and calls; ability to exercise the utmost discretion on all matters.
- Assist in all meeting preparation; at times external research may be required.
- Develop, enhance, edit, and maintain a wide range of documents, including contacts, meeting notes, reports, charts, agreements, correspondence, and presentations with 100% accuracy. This includes communication and correspondence that may be of complex and confidential nature.
- Manage an extremely active and ever-changing calendar of appointments, meetings, interviews and off-sites.
- Coordinate appointments, conference room booking, meeting logistics, and material preparation as needed to support meetings and projects.
- Full-service visitor management, including anticipating all needs & last-minute changes.
- Maintain expense reports; noting issues while making recommendations in the process.
- Available as needed on email and cell on weekends.
- Help with planning events, gift buying, etc. as needed.
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Manages all domestic and international travel schedules.
- Handle all logistical details, legal travel issues, e.g. visas, insurance, and coordinating with internal and external resources to make arrangements and itineraries; maintaining travel schedules and remaining proactive with any schedule changes and communication.
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA / BS Preferred.
- 3-7 years of executive assistant/administrative experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Seen as approachable; demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Emotional maturity, ability to relay information with tact and diplomacy.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to be highly effective independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have "can-do" attitude, be resourceful, and enjoy being a team player.
- Proficient in GSuite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur, Keynote in addition to advanced Internet research.
- Mac proficient.
- Ability to work outside the standard work day, as needed, in order to support deadlines.
- Open temporary to permanent.