We are looking to add an Executive Assistant that will support our Executive Vice President of Business Development. This person will manage and perform detailed administrative duties regarding all aspects of the work required in support of the position, including maintaining and coordinating travel schedules, meetings and daily schedules, project execution and business development.
Additionally, this person will perform various ad hoc duties as assigned by the Executive Vice President which may include, but not limited to, leading and coordinating client meetings and visits, logistical arrangements using professional judgment and discretion, preparing communications to external customers/entities with minimal to no direction, coordinating executive dinners, and anything additionally this role requires.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ experience supporting a C-Suite Executive
- Extremely strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of executive audiences and clients.
- Excellent communication skills required (written and oral).
- Knowledge of project planning preferred.
- Practical administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task, juggle competing demands, prioritize and work with other team members at all levels within the company, especially executive levels.
- Ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality on all matters with the Executive Office.
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in G Suite
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
- Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines