Realty Mogul launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry. Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the President and COO by managing ever-changing priorities, proactively preparing executives for meetings, managing travel, conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. The role requires the candidate to think ahead, and ensure all needs are anticipated for the executive(s). This includes some personal executive responsibilities, such as gift purchasing and personal travel arrangements.
Administrative Executive Salary Band
President and COO
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages schedules and priorities for executives.
- Ensure executives have up to the minute updates for meetings and changing priorities.
- Assists with personal calendars, overall executive priorities, appointments, and support.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Manage email communications and invitations.
- Think ahead for executive needs and be proactive.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Microsoft Office Intermediate to Expert Level.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with potential extended hours based on executive needs.
No overnight travel is expected for this position. There may be occasional local day travel.
Required Education and Experience
5+ Years of Executive Assistance experience for C-level executives
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.