Executive Assistant to SVP of Marketing
We’re hiring an Executive Assistant to support our SVP of Marketing. As a successful Executive Assistant, you have experience in managing a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks to optimize the executive’s effectiveness and efficiency. As an Executive Assistant, you'll interact with all levels of our organization in addition to high-profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers. You're resourceful, proactive, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence to both internal and external contacts.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the executive including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Demonstrate exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills in an ever-changing and constantly moving work environment
- Communicate directly, professionally, and on behalf of the executive, with his direct reports, other Executives, vendors and partners, and others, on matters related to his responsibilities
- Manage a variety of special projects for executive, some of which have organizational impact
- Collaborate and work effectively across departments and with other Executive Assistants
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience in an administrative support role at the executive level
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant executive meetings
- Strong command of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding social and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Respect for confidential information
- Although a Bachelor’s Degree is not specifically required, this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.