Executive Assistant to CEO
WHO WE ARE
Tamara Mellon is a footwear brand spearheading the next generation of luxury. Our shoes are handcrafted in Italy, but sold at direct-to-women prices— eliminating the 6x retail markup of traditional luxury brands. We break all the rules of fashion by ignoring the seasonal calendar with monthly product drops, and adhere to a consumer-centric, women-first model. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
WHAT WE DO
Tamara’s essence and expertise combined with leading Italian craftsmanship creates a unique experience and product designed to lift women up and make them feel stronger. We are straightforward and honest, and combine this with incredible one-of-a-kind service through complimentary shipping, returns, and our Cobbler Concierge.
WHO WE DO IT FOR
Our woman is strong, unapologetic, a little irreverent, and takes care of herself. We identify with the woman who is breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings, and reaching her full potential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Tamara Mellon is leading a revolution in society and in business. Working with us means having the opportunity to share your voice, contribute to a fast-growing startup, and recreate what it means to be a luxury brand. We are looking for driven, passionate, and quick-learning talent.
- Complex calendaring and managing busy, fluctuating schedules that often conflict
- Gatekeeper of time - managing requests based on appropriate priority level while maintaining an excellent service experience
- Occasional travel planning including booking flights, hotels, and/or rental cars
- Monthly expense reports
- Document meeting minutes, manage meeting communications and ensure action items are followed through when needed
- Compose and prepare correspondence, slide decks, presentations, and meeting materials, etc.
- Manage relationships and communication with employees, partners, business connections, investors, family, and friends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of EA experience supporting C-Suite executives
- Confident, proactive and professional
- Resourceful, efficient, organized, and quick
- Ability to work with a diverse team to complete tasks efficiently
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Motivated self-starter who works independently, effectively problem solves and prioritizes work, and anticipates needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and big plus if you know Slack
Medical, Dental and Vision
Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)