Director, Supply Chain & Business Integration
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
In support of the physical supply chain vision and network strategy that will best enhance the company's strategic and financial objectives this individual will work with the other Supply Chain professionals and is responsible for leading supply chain business process, business integration and technology improvement initiatives. This role will support and enhance the supply chain program management office (PMO) by introducing new tools and best practices for managing large/complex projects.
- Assess, analyze, design and implement process and technology solutions across the physical supply chain.
- Master data management
- Advanced analytics
- New Release Management
- Milestone Management
- Forecasting / Planning
- Inventory management
- Returns management
- Transportation & Freight Management
- Customer Service
- Scan-Based Trading
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Work with process performers and key stakeholders across the organization to oversee projects, process and technology governance methodologies, training and change management efforts.
- Work with retailers and suppliers to integrate business processes across the supply chain.
- Lead in the development and implementation of an enterprise business process model and document core processes.
- Support supply chain system evaluations and selection processes, working alongside supply chain executives and the IT management team.
- Work with end-users to define and prioritize system enhancements to improve productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Define and monitor data standards to ensure information completeness, accuracy and integrity.
Define, manage and deliver supply chain projects:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensuring business and IT alignment for key projects, programs and initiatives, by managing project budgets and priorities.
- Lead in the development of sponsorship and accountability for improvement initiatives across the supply chain organization.
- Owner of content preparation and hosting of project and executive steering committee meetings to review progress on key projects, programs and improvement initiatives.
- As subject matter expert, provide continued support to exiting supply chain groups, including Customer Service and Inventory Management.
Domain Leadership and Judgement
- Proven thought leadership and demonstrated experience
- Interpersonal flexibility and ability to collaborate across levels, teams, with external partners on an international basis
- Proven interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
- Embraces teamwork; shares ideas and methods to improve performance
- 5+ years within fast moving consumer products industry.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- MBA a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.