Director of Offline Media
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Director of Offline Media to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
We’re seeking a strategic, analytical, & data-driven Director of Offline Media that can help further accelerate the skyrocketing member growth of Honey. This role will be responsible for leading the charge on the brand’s offline (TV/OTT, Audio, OOH) & endorser strategy, cross-channel analytics, and creative optimization. This role will manage a team of two and will report into the SVP of Growth, who is responsible for all marketing efforts aimed at audience development and acquiring new members.
What You’ll Do:
Offline Media Strategy & Execution
- Develop offline-marketing strategies to drive brand awareness & new users across TV/OTT, Audio, OOH, Podcast & Influencers
- Oversee media buying conducted by media agencies to ensure that it results in efficient & effective buys in line with strategies, goals & objectives
- Identify profitable audience development opportunities and optimize media targeting accordingly
Media Attribution & Analytics
- Monitor all stages of the acquisition funnel and measure awareness via online and offline marketing efforts
- Recommend areas for improvement on creative, media, daypart, and other performance-related strategies
- Perform ad hoc analysis on performance of offline media channels
- Report & analyze cross-channel attribution & channel coefficients to develop an understanding of the impact offline plays in direct response
Communication Strategy & Optimization
- Share key findings and plans to internal stakeholders
- Identify learning opportunities in unearthing actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research
- Brief cross-functional creative team to communicate acquisition campaign needs & coordinate through production & trafficking
- Partner with brand endorsers to customize & strengthen creative based on consumer & endorser insights
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in developing and managing large-scale offline media plans & team that deliver on both brand & performance goals
- Direct experience working with measurement & media mix modeling tools
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.