Director, Global Service Desk and Support
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Global Service Desk and Support Director. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Global Service Desk and Support Director reports to the VP of Production IT Operations. This new Role is established to develop and grow the existing service desk and support functions.
The role will implement enterprise level incident, problem and change management in addition to all other elements of IT Service Support and Delivery.
Demonstrable experience of bringing together diverse global technology teams within the Entertainment and Media sector in to a single operating model. The successful candidate will have a tenacious approach to delivering quality and continuous service improvement.
The Service Desk Director is responsible for planning, designing, and analyzing the organization’s service desk according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability. This individual will develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions. The Service Desk and Support Director will act as a point of 24/7escalation for incident and problem resolution.
- Managed request, incident and problem requests logged to IT department. Ensure all requests are responded to and resolved in agreed operating timeframes and escalate breaches and serious incidents within defined targets.
- Develop Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) to establish incident and problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Develop meaningful metrics and ensure KPI and quality levels are exceeded.
- Develop policies and procedures that outline how incidents and problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- Analyze performance of Global Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify opportunity areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service on a continual basis.
- Monitor, analyze and report support and incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
- Ensure Global Service Desk and Support follow correct processes and procedures as defined by Service Management.
- Compose companywide IT communications.
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer science and/or 8 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications within ITIL intermediate to expert levels.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.