Director of Field Training
You’re probably pretty happy at your current job. We get it. Why would you want to leave? You’ve got a great team, you work with awesome people, you’re developing more leaders than you’ve ever developed before. So why read on? Well, maybe you’re ready for a new challenge? Interested in a helping to transform the food industry and the people in it? Dying to work for a company that sources food in a way that supports the local community and ensures that we’re doing so in a way that grows soil instead of depletes it? Maybe you’ve wanted to eat salads every day or never thought you’d have the opportunity to teach people to make caesar dressing from scratch (and love it)?
Good news! (Great news really)!!! We’ve got JUST the thing! Sweetgreen is looking for a passionate, devoted, training-loving leader of field training! You’ll be leading (and growing) a team of incredible men and women passionate about helping our restaurant teams learn and grow, execute their jobs with brilliance.
Core Work Activities:
- Lead the execution and adoption of training programs in the field
- Create scalable systems and training processes to support new restaurant openings, seasonal menu rollouts, and other training initiatives
- Grow and lead a team of Learning Implementation Managers (Regional Field Trainers)
- Complete feedback loop to validate training and development in the field
- Build honest relationships to make an impact and leave the field team better than how you found them
- 5+ years leading a team of field (remote) people
- 3+ years of experience working in the restaurant or retail industry
- 10+ years of experience in learning + development / training
- Strong attention to detail and flawless execution
- Proactive communication
- High resiliency with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- High personal standards
- Track record of developing talent
- Multi unit management experience
- New restaurant opening experience
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag / Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.