Director, Digital Supply Chain
Director, Digital Supply Chain
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Manager Digital Supply Chain, Platform Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Manager, Digital Supply Chain will be responsible for supporting content fulfillment automation on the One platform, including product definition & scoping, workflow standardization & optimization, operational transition & rollout planning, and asset & title data management. The position will deploy new business processes to support automated content distribution, including new operational workflows. The position will implement governance and compliance rules around title and asset data to enable content fulfillment automation. The position will support the accelerated migration of existing clients and the onboarding of new clients to the One platform. The position will work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive product features and requirements. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
- Interface with key stakeholders to drive digital supply chain process improvements to successfully and rapidly deploy end to end content fulfillment automation on the One platform.
- Implement identified key areas of transformation in current workflows to enable end to end automation on One platform.
- Deploy data governance, SOPs, and best practice around Title and Asset data management and technical profile configuration.
- Streamline workflows for the migration of existing clients and the on-boarding of new clients to the One platform.
- Implement global processes and governance to streamline the migration of existing clients and new customers to the Deluxe One Platform
- Run key operational metrics allowing for analysis-based decision making and workflow optimization.
- Collaborate with Product Owners & Developers to define and scope system functionality to enable end to end automation.
- Identify & immediately escalate road blocks to end to end automation to management for review.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements
- Must have ability to make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; must be able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate degree or above preferred
- 5+ years experience in driving efficiencies and building processes around automation in support of media distribution.
- Extensive understanding of content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience exhibiting overall understanding and knowledge of the video post-production process, media operations, and/or digital video deliveries for broadcast & OTT platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude, ability to maintain professionalism in a high stress situation, and project self as a team player.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.