Director, Digital Supply Chain
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Director, Digital Supply Chain. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Director, Digital Supply Chain will be responsible for supporting content fulfillment automation on the One platform, including product definition & scoping, workflow standardization & optimization, operational transition & rollout planning, and asset & title data management. The position will define and deploy new business processes to support automated content distribution, including new operational workflows and organizational structures. The position will define and implement governance and compliance rules around title and asset data to enable content fulfillment automation. The Director, Digital Supply Chain will leverage Lean/Six Sigma methodology to eliminate inefficiencies, ensure upstream data & asset quality, and reduce variability at each workflow step. The position will support the accelerated migration of existing clients and the onboarding of new clients to the One platform. The position will work with various internal and external stakeholders to drive product features and requirements. This position is based out of Burbank, CA.
- Interface with key stakeholders to define and drive digital supply chain process improvements to successfully and rapidly deploy end to end content fulfillment automation on the One platform.
- Use Lean/Six Sigma approach to assess current workflows and identify key areas of transformation to enable end to end automation on One platform.
- Define data governance, SOPs, and best practice around Title and Asset data management & curation.
- Streamline workflows for the migration of existing clients and the on-boarding of new clients to the One platform.
- Develop key operational metrics allowing for analysis-based decision making and workflow optimization.
- Collaborate with Product Owners & Developers to define and scope system functionality to enable end to end automation.
- Identify & immediately escalate road blocks to end to end automation to management for review.
- 8+ years experience in content fulfilment, digital workflows, asset and data management systems/platforms.
- Experience in project management and Lean/Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet deadlines. Some travel may be required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.