Director, Corporate Systems and Insights
Director, Corporate Systems and Insights
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Director of Corporate Systems and Insights to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. The ideal candidate will have a track record of envisioning and building the necessary system, BI and security capabilities from the ground up to support the operational needs of tech companies in hyper-growth mode.
You will lead a small, but growing team which prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to ServiceTitan’s business operators. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your team’s work to achieve the extraordinary. You and your team will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact.
- Own the vision, strategy and overall management of ServiceTitan’s corporate systems to support our accelerated growth, ensuring that our operating teams always have access to best of breed, and cohesive, stack to maximize their productivity, ability make the right decisions proactively and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
- Keep up with industry best practices and leverage the necessary resources (internal and/or external) to cost-efficiently scale our business infrastructure and maintain high availability SLA’s, resulting in superior adoption across the organization.
- Keep systems and training expenditures within budget and, in conjunction with Procurement, leverage benchmarks to ensure ServiceTitan gets and/or renegotiates the best licensing rates possible.
- Develop the necessary programs and processes to scale our system administration and training services amid a fast-growing employee base across multiple locations.
- Develop a world-class vendor management program that will ensure ServiceTitan has privileged relationships with both existing and prospective vendors, the ability to influence their roadmaps and secure early access to new product features.
- Build our Business Insights capabilities, including defining and implementing requirements for our company-wide BI platform, management of integrations and prioritization of requests backlog.
- Own definition and curation of metrics definitions to be used company-wide.
- Own data governance and integrity across all business systems, including legacy changes of our fast-changing business, and partner with internal stakeholders to bring appropriately balanced workflows to our business applications, such as they drive superior adoption and end-user satisfaction, while allowing us to smartly garner the necessary insights our management team needs to realize our company’s growth objectives.
- Take ownership of securing our enterprise information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies and procedures working closely with our Finance, HR, REWS and Engineering teams, and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Manage and provide inspiring leadership to corporate systems, BI and security resources, nurturing and developing a team of talented individuals, allowing them to reach peak performance and meet their career growth aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience successfully leading in an IT leadership role responsible for both business systems support (per SLA’s) and the successful delivery and deployment of IT technology-based capabilities/solutions
- Prior relevant experience at companies that have gone through accelerated growth, building out capabilities from the ground up to world-class standards
- Prior experience at a top consulting firm a plus
- Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of process at the right time so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead
- A thought leader and frequent guest speaker at vendor events, webinars, showcasing your setups and use cases
- Demonstrable partnership and influencing skills, anticipating problems and opportunities, and aligning all stakeholders on path to resolution
- Attention to detail is a must and must have experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments with the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to lead a team and work autonomously, leading large-scale projects in fast-paced organization
- Excellent presentation/communication skills with the ability to distil and present actionable information amid complex situations and audiences with diverse professional backgrounds
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge, finding ways to get things done better and smarter
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017