Director, Community Support
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
The Director of Community Support will grow and lead Zwift’s global support operations across multiple sites and languages to ensure a seamless and effortless Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has run world-class support organizations who can motivate and inspire a rapidly growing team. This role will optimize our existing support and build out our international capabilities across Europe and Asia through a highly effective in-house and outsourced team.
The Director of Community Support will report to the VP of Member Experience. The role will be located in Long Beach, CA., with travel to London, occasional travel to Coos Bay, Oregon, and other sites as required.
What you'll do:
- Establish regional CS Managers and build and lead a rapidly growing team of Community Support Agents passionate about helping our members
- Evolve our staffing strategy by tier, channel, language, and site to optimize for member satisfaction, response time, productivity and effectiveness
- Develop plans to create a scalable, efficient, and consistently high-performing network of agents across in-house and outsourced partner resources
- Partner with growth and eComm teams to define and implement support strategies that align and contribute to business plans taking a highly collaborative and innovative approach as we continuously launch and learn
- Partner with Internal Tools Team and CS Managers to improve agent efficiency and reduce member effort with policies, processes, and technology as we continuously strive to level up
- Partner with Learning and Knowledge Management Manager to develop training programs that empower our team to meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs) and fosters an environment of agent growth, proficiency and engagement
- Manage relationships and execution with outsource partners
- Own and drive business reviews and reporting to the broader organization to ensure that performance and the voice of the community and agent is shared and understood for improvement and collaboration
- Lead from the front by responding directly to high-profile and high-impact escalations that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end member experience
- Have fun and become an engaged member of the Zwift community
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience developing and leading a global, multi-site, multilingual customer service organization
- Highly skilled with deep experience in talent acquisition, talent development and performance management
- Experience supporting a community-centric consumer brand ideally in technology
- Proven ability to build operations from the ground up and operate effectively in a rapidly changing and problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of contact center operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of member experience (CES and NPS), productivity, efficiency, and quality
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative relationships to drive tangible results especially in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Self-awareness and openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 25% of the time
- Multi-lingual (French/German preferred) and/or strong experience leading multi-lingual teams
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.