DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
So, what does a TaskUs Director of Client Services really do? Think of yourself as a trusted and strategic business partner for TaskUs clients, assisting in the growth, change and innovation of our business. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day helping build the disruptive force behind TaskUs and some of the world’s most disruptive companies. Your role was designed to scale our clients’ domestic and international operations, build relationships, and identify potential opportunities for business. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of the company’s revenue goals, client satisfaction, and overall impact on our business’ strategic initiatives.
You love partnering with people to understand their business needs and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your clients against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
As our Director of CS, you will manage one or two strategic campaigns and (as needed) non-strategic accounts, both new and existing, through the client lifecycle and ensure that all campaign metrics/SLAs are met and all clients are highly satisfied with the teams’ performance.
- Client Management (30%): Conducts weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews. Is the proactive conduit in reporting progress/activities to/from clients and facilitates communication between internal teams regarding client needs. Conducts face-to-face meetings with clients, wherever they are, to effectively manage the accounts. With an ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. Understanding their needs, desires and what is important for them to succeed.
- Financial Management (25%): Achieves annual top-line revenue generated by campaign as forecasted, gross margin % month/month as forecasted by finance. Grows headcount, revenue and margins on accounts. As needed, lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract.
- Communication (20%): Able to charm and influence people across the world. Provides actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. Comfortable influencing across teams/stakeholders. Professionally presents to groups and 1/1 and hosts engaging client visits.
- Operational Management (15%): Demonstrates an attitude where they roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise. Achieves expectations for their team’s contribution to the Contractual KPIs for each account. Reaches the Customer Satisfaction Score of 8+. Responsible for administration of internal/external reporting requirements.
- Strategic Management (10%): Strategizes with clients to ID opportunities for growth. Leads internal team to ensure we have focus on long and short-term objectives. Identifies risks and provides solutions that allow for innovation and change. Brainstorms with management/peers for best practices. Continuously drives performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA (preferred).
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience in the BPO space
- Experience managing client relationships and growing business
- Operational background
- Experience in start-ups or high growth companies preferred
- Experience managing direct reports
- Driven to self improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Practical and action oriented.
- Ability to sell and be persistent and aggressive.
- Must be able to inspire and persuade people.
- Willing to work long hard hours, weekends.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.