Dealer Support Specialist
Who You Are:
The Dealer Support Specialist is the first to respond when a dealership has questions about sending customers to Fair. This person will be responsible for establishing great relationships with dealer partners and supporting the Partner Relations Team to ensure a great experience for our Fair consumers and dealer partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports Account Managers in identifying and closing external lead opportunities provided to Fair by its dealer partners.
- Collaborates with the internal support team to ensure no question goes unanswered and every Account Manager and Dealership can get help when needed.
- Creatively troubleshoots errors that arise in the Fair app and clearly communicates to customers and dealers why they are experiencing these errors and how to fix/avoid them on future deals.
- Effectively sells the Fair value proposition and generates excitement for the Fair product on a dealer and customer level.
- Consistently trains Fair representatives and dealer partners on the process of sending and closing external lead opportunities via phone, and in person meetings.
- Assists the Partner Relations team in implementing product updates as they are released.
- Solicits feedback from dealers and ensures their success with using the Fair product.
- Capitalizes on new opportunities to achieve tremendous month over month growth.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales or operations role
- Knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- Proficiency with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, multi task, prioritize, and make autonomous decisions
- A desire to learn and improve
- A passion for improving the customer experience in the automotive industry
- An influencer mindset with great enthusiasm