Customer Success Team Member
We are currently seeking a HIGHLY MOTIVATED candidate for our Customer Success/Administrative Team. You will be working closely with the Relationship Management Team for the deployment and file building process of merchant accounts with their subsequent banks and processors. This is an essential part of our organization as we are the last step before being able to process payments. We are looking for individuals that can be multifaceted and detail orientated to accomplish the job. You will need to possess good communication skills over the phone and via email in order to communicate directly and effectively with our merchants.
What we offer:
• Extra bonus pay and incentives include (Free lunches, unlimited Red Bull & gift cards galore!)
• Paid Training, including initial training and ongoing development
• Paid time-off policy
• Paid holidays
• Health Insurance (including vision & dental)
• Casual dress code - you need to be comfortable working!
About Our Company:
PaymentCloud Merchant Services is one of the fastest-growing ISO's (Independent Sales Organizations) in the country and this is your opportunity to work in a great atmosphere on the ground floor of a dynamic payments company.
PaymentCloud Merchant Services specializes in setting up businesses of all sizes and types with the ability to accept credit cards for the products and services they sell. Accepting credit cards for any business is essential in today's economy and this market is expanding every day.
- Initiate and conduct phone calls with merchants and banks to check account statuses
- File building and data entry
- Communicate with the Sales and Administrative team to ensure successful activations
- Analyze bank information and forms for file building
- Record keeping for existing merchant accounts
- Ensure Bank and Association guidelines are followed
- Analyze the financial conditions of the merchant’s business and authorized signer for loss prevention
- Update management of underwriting pipeline and account status
- Assembling underwriting files and scan to a network location
- Strong interpersonal skills over the phone
- Attention to detail & confidentiality as it relates to bank account information
- Works well in a fast-paced environment while staying precise in daily activities
- Must be able to communicate with our merchants and banks in a respectful and concise way
- Exudes respect and positivity in all interactions both inside and outside of the organization
- Superior organizational skills
- Able to work across all departments with ease but still work independently
- Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to navigate multiple system interfaces to transfer information in a timely manner
Job Type: Full-time