Customer Success Specialist | Real Estate
REX Real Estate is flipping the old, boring, and very expensive model for selling and buying homes on its head by using (wait for it...) technology! We've slashed the usual commission paid to agents to just 2%, and have a full suite of services to help sellers and buyers navigate the the home-selling/buying process. We're growing like crazy and looking for a solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken professional to join the Customer Success Team. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in and ending with a home being sold/bought.
- Build relationships and generate excitement about REX with prospective customers
- Respond to inbound phone calls and written inquiries (e.g. chat, email) from customers; collaborate with team members to ensure phone shifts are covered
- Provide exceptional support to current sellers and work with the sales and marketing teams to ensure their listing is performing optimally
- Manage projects to get a home listing live on REX’s website, which includes creating content, submitting vendor work orders, and scheduling showings and open houses, etc.
- Host showings and open houses as needed
- Partner with the sales team to secure new customer appointments, generate sales activity reports, coordinate transactions, and prepare agreements
- Comply with REX policy and all BRE/legal statutes
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-facing or sales role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships, especially by phone
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- CA real estate license a plus, but not required
- Relevant language skills a plus!