Customer Success Representative
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 4,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Recent research suggests that sitting within 25 feet of a high performer can boost performance. Now imagine sitting within five feet of an entire office of high performers, in a fun environment, and without the egos. Is that even possible? We’d like to think so!
Although we take pride in our work, the real secret to our success is hearing how our customers thrive beyond their initial expectations – not just their expectations of the technology but from our human-centered approach. Check out some of our recent five star reviews on Shopify:
"...customer service is amazing! They helped me with every issue I ran into and are very pleasant to work with!"
"Everyone is very helpful with the on-boarding process."
"Customer support is always super quick to respond. Thanks for the help, Tapcart!"
We’re able to deliver results like the ones above because we hire high-caliber talent, and the Customer Success team is no exception.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
The selected candidate would be joining a collaborative and insightful team while reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
We'd like your thoughts on how you define customer success. Please share your thoughts on the next page.
We strive to not only focus on providing memorable experiences for our customers, but also for our customers’ customers – and we’d love for you to help us do so! Please read through the job description in detail and if, after reading through our requirements, you feel you’d be a great addition to our team then we’d like to hear from you.
We offer competitive compensation & Taco Tuesday 🌮.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years relevant experience in a customer facing role fielding a high volume of: email, web chat, and phone
- Experience being the first line of defense for all customer and prospective customer inquiries
- Empathetic with active listening skills
- Impeccable grammar and spelling
- People say you're positive and easy to get along with
- Experience with Zendesk, Hubspot, and Intercom
- Experience being a cross functional partner between sales, product, and engineering teams
- Ability to quickly build rapport with business owners over email, web chat, and phone
- Sales experience, specifically in win-backs and up-selling
- Quick learner - meaning you’re not afraid to ask questions and take the extra steps needed to learn the product and find a solution
- Startup experience and/or experience in a fast growth environment
- Background in e-commerce & SaaS
- Constantly learning
- Open to coaching and feedback
- Willing to work evening and weekend hours as needed
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to customers questions and tickets within reasonable timeframes
- Coordinate with sales and implementation teams to answer customer questions and solve our customers problems
- Identify customers who are struggling to see the value (and likely to churn) to then suggest a plan of action
- Provide Voice of the Customer (VoC) research when not fielding customer questions
- Go beyond answering customers questions to own the conversation and see it through until completion
- Experience managing large datasets in Excel while analyzing data in an efficient way
- Get creative in providing meaningful and memorable experiences for customers
- Manage a private Facebook group
- Other duties as assigned
Our Guiding Values:
🤝 Teamwork first
💁 Be your own customer
📐 Think big. Plan big. Execute big
💬 Provide transparency & clarity
💯 Bring your “A” Game
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description