Customer Success Partner - Los Angeles
- Act as the primary resource for managed and self-service customers to ensure successful outcomes by defining key deliverables, providing superlative support, and and orchestrating the right internal resources to address customer needs.
- Engage and educate clients through regular contact, feedback sessions, and customer training sessions.
- Work collaboratively with teams across Sales, Insights, Creative, Tech, and Product to onboard new accounts, understand client needs, drive retention/renewal/upsell opportunities, and inform the direction of future product offerings.
- Be a client champion in identifying product improvement opportunities and work with Product to push new features and functionality within the platform to support customer objectives.
- Understand and anticipate client’s business goals, needs and pain points; creatively problem solve in support of those objectives.
- Meet with customers regularly to better understand their needs and how AppOnboard can successfully deliver on goals and objectives.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty.
- Prepare quarterly and annual business reviews, reports, campaign analysis, and other materials to demonstrate AppOnboard value through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Collaborate with team members to generate earnings and best practices to share with customers.
- Preferably 2+ years of professional experience in self-service Customer Success role in a B2B/SAAS company, ideally driving onboarding, engagement and renewals.
- Exceptional presentations skills with the ability to distill complex, technical concepts into clear, easy to understand ideas.
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Empathetic, positive, and responsive with a genuine passion for solving problems and making our customers happy.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into meaningful insights and actionable strategies.
- A proactive problem solver, multi-tasker and project manager.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Analytical background with the ability to extract and formulate learnings and recommendations from numbers and package them into insights reports and quarterly business reviews.
- An understanding/knowledge of HTML5 and creative tools is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend