Customer Success Operations Manager
- You will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and implementing processes at scale.
- Track customer success metrics, including indicators of risk, churn, growth, upsell opportunities, and analyze results to understand the impact.
- Implement and manage software that facilitates CS Operations activities, primarily Gainsight and Salesforce.com.
- Create reporting for CSMs & Executives tied to AOBs customer lifecycle. Build live dashboards and reporting within Gainsight and Salesforce.com to scale the adoption of these insights.
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption and net promoter score.
- Coordinate communications to synchronize email outreaches with identified customer touch points.
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts, design playbooks for CSMs to address friction, and help provide a clear path to escalation.
- Identify and coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet growth and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs.
- Provide materials and data that enables CSMs to work more effectively.
- 5+ years of SaaS customer service, client care and/or customer success operations experience.
- Must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics in a rapidly growing tech start-up.
- World class problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, project management and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of CRM/Business Software in the capacity of a user, support, and administrator.
- SalesForce and Gainsight know how is a major plus.
- Passion for designing processes that scale globally.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions .
- Enjoys digging into complex operations and has the ability to synthesize data to make recommendations and provide opportunity/risk analysis.
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work .
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments.
- Ability to lead through influence.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend