Customer Success Manager
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian our software is revolutionizing K-12 education by helping teachers and students tap the educational power of the internet in safe and inspiring ways. As the only solution in its space built exclusively by, for, and with educators, it's easy to see why GoGuardian was just named Inc. 500's fastest growing Education company and 5th fastest growing Software company.
Based in our El Segundo, CA office, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing GoGuardian’s largest accounts. You will lead the post-sales efforts in delivering value to your customers. As a GoGuardian product expert you'll speak and teach intelligently on the value and usage of the products. You will also apply your domain expertise with customers in best practices discussions, whether those are specific to the use of GoGuardian products or general devices in the classroom.
· Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers; includes retention, expansion and identifying cross-sell opportunities
· Close business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota
· Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
· Quarterback customer risks and escalations end-to-end, including working cross-functionally with internal teams to create & execute on action plans
· 5+ years’ experience in a customer service, customer success, or account management role with a highly technical or SaaS product
· Prior experience supporting large, enterprise customers and accounts
· Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
· Strong, confident communication skills
· Comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment; does not get stressed easily
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description