Customer Success Enablement Specialist, Learning & Development Facilitator
We’re seeking a Customer Success Enablement, Learning & Development Facilitator to join our fast-paced, fast-growing, and fun company! This individual will work to facilitate various department training needs. This candidate should be comfortable teaching/training both individuals and large groups. Candidate should be comfortable facilitating trainings in person, virtually, and through video content.
This role will facilitate and oversee the delivery of learning programs across multiple teams and locations. The successful candidate will maintain and enhance the current onboarding and readiness strategies to ensure valuable growth and top quality customer interactions.
In this role you will:
- Facilitate new hire training programs.
- Collaborate across all teams within the CS Organization to coordinate and organize trainers across multiple offices and departments.
- Assist in creation and management of content and training materials for CS Onboarding and CS Ongoing Education courses
- Identify and collaborate with Customer Success teams in every office to develop effective training content in a cohesive, timely, and effective manner.
- Comfortable facilitating blended learning - in large and small groups across various avenues (virtual, in-person, e-learning)
- Proven working experience in teaching/training
- Knowledge of learning theories
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Able to assist in creating effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Bachelor's degree, at least 2 years training experience (classroom experience or professional training environment)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.