Customer Success Associate
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Associate you will become an important member of the 1:Many Success team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
*This is a entry/junior level role and perfect for a candidate that's interested in transitioning into Customer Success*
What you'll need
- Work closely with the 1 to Many (1:M) Success team to manage 100+ smaller accounts, with potential to grow to ~200 accounts
- Managing team inbox and internal communication, following up with customers as needed
- Coordinating and tracking progress of projects with various departments (Support & Onboarding)
- Support the 1:M team by helping develop strategies and automation techniques to engage with customers
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
What you'll do
- 1+ years of relevant experience managing multiple projects with a proven track record of success
- 4 year BA degree minimum
- Key attributes: self-starter, adaptable, quick thinking, fast learning, resilient
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, JIRA, Google Docs preferred
*Our team will request a writing assessment in the early stages of the interview process
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intact and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017