Customer Success Associate
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian our software is revolutionizing K-12 education by helping teachers and students tap the educational power of the internet in safe and inspiring ways. As the only solution in its space built exclusively by, for, and with educators, it's easy to see why GoGuardian was just named Inc. 500's fastest growing Education company and 5th fastest growing Software company.
Based in our El Segundo, CA office, the Customer Success Associate is responsible for managing the renewals and expansions for an assigned group of accounts. You will need to proactively reach out to your customers by phone and email, provide quotes and resources to ensure that renewal POs are sent in on-time. There will be a high volume of smaller customers, but this role will allow you to work closely with very experienced strategic and enterprise Customer Success Managers, and provides a unique opportunity to learn and grow with a team full of rock stars!
· Actively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned customers; responsible for retention, expansion, and identifying cross sell opportunities
· Close business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota
· Maintain fast email response times
· Aim to provide a delightful experience in every customer interaction
· Provide customers with product training, strategic guidance, and ongoing best practices
· Be diligent about taking notes and managing opportunity stages for proper forecasting
· 2+ years’ experience in a customer service, customer success, or account management role
· Empathetic listener with a strong focus on serving the customer
· Excellent time-management skills
· Genuine interest in learning and growing in the field of customer success
· Strong, confident communication skills
· Comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment; does not get stressed easily
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description