Customer Success Associate
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Associate you will become an important member of the 1:Many Success team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of Home Services companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
What you'll need
- Work closely with the 1 to Many (1:M) Success team to manage 100+ smaller accounts, with potential to grow to ~200 accounts
- Support the 1:M team by helping develop strategies and automation techniques to engage with customers
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights, and drive adoption of ServiceTitan features through automation processes
- Analyze and report regularly on KPIs
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses.
- Coach customers on best practices
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on both our Product and either an industry or trade association segment
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Minimal travel required, anticipated to be less than 5%
What you'll do
- 1+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success a plus
- 4 year BA degree minimum
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Excellent problem-solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, JIRA, Google Docs preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.