Customer Service Representative
We are a leading Consumer Products Company in the Media and Entertainment Sector. We produce, distribute and promote the most acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment product to delight and entertain fans around the world. The specific group is responsible for managing the end to end Supply Chain to set up, manufacture and distribute time sensitive media product to a very demanding retail and consumer market.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will primarily be responsible to support daily sales order processing, responding to general email inquiries from customers, and processing customer claims.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Keying of manual orders. These include Sales Orders, Accommodation Orders, Returns, etc
- Re-keying of existing orders that need to be changed
- Provide customer service coverage over telephone and email
- Assist with queries originating within Manufacturing and Distribution Centers in relation to orders, deliveries, product information and release dates
- Provide back up support to other team members in the Customer Service Department
- Provide administrative support for UML events such as room reservation and ordering refreshments
- Take ownership of personal performance targets and KPIs, results and continuous improvement
- Strong team player and collaborate well within the Customer Service team and with other UMG Operations Teams to improve end to end business processes
- Manages timelines; deals effectively with pressure
- Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards of day to day process requirements
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Is a highly detail oriented individual
- Basic analytical and Excel skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively relate to and communicate with people at all levels of the organization, including supply chain partners
Other Necessary Skills & Key Attributes
- Takes initiative and seeks increased responsibilities
- General understanding of sales order management, including logistics and general warehouse operations
- Positive attitude and team player
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Required: English
- Any other language is an asset
- 1-2 years' experience and proven, positive track record in a customer service or data entry role
- Demonstrated proficiency with reporting and analytic tools
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Appropriate Customer Service and Order Management experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.