Customer Service Representative - Night Shift
Greater LA Area
We have a opening for a Customer Service Representative for our night shift. You will play a key role in helping to ensure our customers have a point of contact during off hours. Your main focus will be letting the day shift know which customers need to be followed up with. You can expect to spend 70% of your shift on data entry and 30% on communicating load changes to the day shift.
Shifts are flexible, but ideally 7p-5a, Mon-Thu + Sat
What You'll Have
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally, experience with Profit Tools
- The ability to work at a desk for a 8 hour shift
- Be proactive and detailed oriented
What You'll Receive
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description