Customer Service Representative
Honey has over 100 employees and we’re growing! We’re looking to add a new Customer Support Representative to our small team, as our product line and userbase are on the rise. Our support reps are the link between Honey and the world—able to collect feedback, diagnose bugs, make wrongs right, and help our 6+ million users find great deals every day.
We’re looking for a personable, patient person who finds joy in problem-solving, fast-paced environments, and making people’s day. The majority of your time will be spent responding to users in email and on social media, so a talent and love for writing is a must.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver timely, accurate, and professional support to members via email and social media posts
- Identify, investigate, and solve member inquiries that surpass their expectations
- Organize and tag support tickets to help the team identify trends and report on KPIs
- Update and maintain support collateral with the purpose of educating and delighting members
- Work with engineers to troubleshoot member issues and report bugs
- Embody Honey’s core values, voice, and tone in order to provide a world-class experience for our community
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Computer proficiency required; familiarity with Help Scout or a similar help desk software desired
- Familiarity with JIRA a strong plus, but not required
- Previous experience in a at a startup or similar fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, spanning from 7am to 7pm PST.