Customer Service Associate
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic, customer service representative to work with our growing startup! This is for a part time position to start. It will hopefully grow to being a full time position in the coming months.
Summary: Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products and complaints.
Candidates are expected to:
- Speak to customers via email concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
- Handle sending replacement items and shipment tracking via USPS
- Make changes to or cancel orders/ pre-orders.
- Initiate orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Initiate file maintenance for corrections to customer file.
- Obtain customer feedback information.
- Must be available Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Requirements & Skills/Qualities:
- Enjoy interacting with people and answering emails.
- Must be open to a fast paced startup environment.
- Computer skills in excel, data entry, word & the google suite of products. (Google sheets, docs, etc.)
- Exceptional work ethic, with genuine passion for helping customers.
- Possess the highest level of commitment to customer service and client satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and works well without constant supervision
Minimum 1+ year(s) customer service for an e-commerce company.