Customer Retention Manager
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Customer Retention Manager to own and manage a program designed to increase customer retention rates across all Hippo brands.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Continually analyze customer data to fully understand the journey of our continuity members
- Identify opportunities to increase stick rate and lifetime value
- Develop a series of measurable tests to increase key membership metrics
- Work closely with Customer Service team to optimize the Cancel/Save process at the contact centers
- Create and lead regular retention update meetings with senior leadership
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 3-5 years experience working in Customer Retention and/or Memberships
- Strong understanding of customer and marketing analytics and measurement.
- Knowledge of Customer journey mapping
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple ways to understand
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Great understanding of trends assessment and customer insights
- Ability to work in multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities
- Knowledge of cancel/save strategies across multiple customer touch points
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of Direct Response marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel, less than 10%
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo