Customer Experience Manager
Interested in the gig? Here's a bit about the role:
- Provide regular 1:1 candid feedback consistently to foster growth within our team.
- Oversee customer support via various channels: email, chat, social, phones and SMS.
- Collaborate with other teams and work cross-functionally to accomplish company-wide objectives.
- Innovate and look for ways to redefine the problem; think outside of the status quo in your search for solutions.
- Invest in your team. Trust that you are hiring talented people and set them loose on problems.
- Always fight for a better, smarter, more customer-friendly way of doing business. You can’t stand the way that other companies engage with their customers and you will strive to provide the best possible experience.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Customer Support Manager or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Additional experience with Training, Quality Assurance, Social Media, People or Operations Manager will be highly valued.
- Experience managing CRM and systems similar to Zendesk, Sprout Social, DialPad and Salesforce preferred.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Quantitative decision-making abilities.
- Clear track record of successfully operationalizing new initiatives.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of highest priority items.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is desired.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off