Customer Experience Associate
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will influence the company's continued success and represent Miro to its customers. You will be reporting to our Customer Support Team Lead. As it is a wide scope skill position in our fast growing team, high performers will certainly have opportunities for growth.
What You’ll Do
- Manage customer service inquiries via different communication channels (email, chat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) during your shift (11.30am - 8.30pm PT = 9h - 1h lunch).
- Explain product features and resolve customer service issues according to company standards.
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience.
- Perform special projects associated with the Customer Support Team.
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of experience with customer facing roles.
- Bachelor degree from a top university.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork skills.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible time off.
- Snack and drinks provided.
- Brand new office coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 2 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have 8000+ paying customers from world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others.